I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here starts on Saturday 14th November, but is being kept under wraps by ITV. Here, Luxe Models investigate what we can expect from this year’s show.
The celebrity line-up is usually full of people hungry to capture the public spotlight – hungry enough to eat kangaroo testicles! This year, they’re being kept secret even more than most, but Luxe Models have an idea of who might be involved.
- Yvette Fielding – The Most Haunted host tweeted “back to Oz very soon for some ghostly experiences #imaceleb” – it doesn’t take a genius to work out that she’s in with a shot.
- Jake Wood – EastEndersactor Jake is taking a 12-month break from the soap and reportedly has “no solid plans” – we reckon that means he plans on going into the jungle!
- Kieron Dyer – The former England footballer has been spotted in Brisbane airport meeting a member of the I’m a Celebrity team. Maybe he was just having a trial with Brisbane FC… a bush tucker trial, perhaps?
- Jorgie Porter – The cat’s out of the bag on this one. The Hollyoaks actress already been seen in Oz and confirmed she will be taking part.
- Chris Eubank – Apparently the former boxer’s had a big-money offer to appear by ITV. Surely too good to turn down.
- Spencer Matthews – Made In Chelsea’s Hugo came fifth in 2012, now his best mate ‘Pug’ is in the running for this year’s show. There’s bound to be someone from reality TV, so why not him?
- Craig Charles – The former Coronation Street star had to leave early last year and will return this time, with many already tipping him to be King of the Jungle.
Luxe Models recently speculated what trials we might see this year, and now we have a clearer idea of what is included and what’s not. We now know that the trials will definitely include duck feet, cow lips, camel penis porridge, sheep testes and bush pig semen. Lovely.
The fifteenth series all kicks off this Saturday, so everything will become much clearer then.