Five rules for wearing sunglasses
Shades are easier said than done. They’re surprisingly hard to pull off. Rock your latest shades by making sure you keep the following five rules to wearing sunglasses in mind at all times this summer!
- Don’t wear them inside: Unless you’re going to a Hawaiian themed club night it’s not cool to wear sunnies indoors. Unless you’re Angelina Jolie, you simply can’t pull it off.
- Ignore trends: If the latest sunglasses trend works for you, great, by all means embrace it. If it doesn’t suit the shape of your face, don’t even bother. Let the shape of your face determine which style of sunglasses you champion this summer.
- Don’t go over the top: What you wear with your shades matters. Sunglasses count towards the accessories with your outfit, so don’t go overboard with necklaces and earrings. Simple accessories often work best to help you look glam in the summer months.
- Buy a proper pair: Sunglasses are supposed to protect your eyes; style must come second. Make sure you buy shades that have proper UV protection or your reflection in the mirror may be the least of your worries!
- Get creative: Once you’ve taken these five rules into account, there’s only one more thing you’ve got to do if you want to make sure you pick the perfect pair of shades this summer. Get creative! Sunglasses are a glamour piece so have a little fun with them!
For more stories like this, from the world of fashion and beyond, be sure to stay in touch with LUXE Models on Twitter.