With a new year on the horizon, this week at Luxe Models we thought we’d help you get ready with five fashion trends you need to look out for in 2015.
Make Sure You’re Bang on Trend
Like the seasons, fashion changes eternally. As one trend, one season dies, another begins. If you want to make sure you continue to look your best, you have no choice but to roll with the punches and flock to the high street to ensure you’re bang on the latest trends.
In terms of fashion, 2015 looks like it’s going to be a standout year. We got a little glimpse of what’s to come during fashion month but now we’re practically on the edge of the precipice, we have a much fuller understanding of the trends that are set to reshape the face of fashion in 2015.
Spruce Up Your Wardrobe in 2015 with These Five Fashion Trends
If you want to make sure you’re bang on trend in 2015, make sure to spruce up your look by trying the following five fashion trends throughout the New Year…
- Swinging Seventies: If you’re a fan of the era that gave us disco, 2015 is the year for you, as seventies inspired clobber is set to be everywhere. Nail an updated version of the seventies look withbright, printed, loose-fitting pieces and wide-legged flared trousers in 2015.
- Wearable Tech: After lighting up the catwalks this year, wearable tech is set to explode into the mainstream as we enter the New Year. Team wearable pieces like the Google Watch with sophisticated business attire to make this trend work for you in 2015.
- Embroidered Jeans: The trend of self-customisation definitely started to gain traction in 2014, and as the New Year rolls on, it looks set to only get bigger. Master the look with a kooky, yet stylish pair of embroidered jeans, complete with button hole, rhinestone and patch accoutrements, and your wardrobe will shine next year.
- Crop Tops: Recent collections by the likes of Donna Karan, Alice + Olivia and Holly Futon have ensured that 2015 will be the year of the crop top. If you want to pull this look off without people thinking you’re an idiot, make sure you team your crop top with high-waisted wide-legged trousers in 2015.
- Knee High Sandals: No, we’re not kidding. The must have shoe of 2015 is the knee high sandal. The shoe that appeared at DSquared, Chloe and Sevigny shows this time around is the ultimate gladiator sandal, making it your wardrobes must-have statement piece for the New Year.
Careening into 2015
So what did you think? Are these trends you’re chomping at the bit to try out in 2015? Distinctive in the extreme, they certainly aren’t for everyone, yet if they’re right for you, they have the ability to lend your look a whole new lease of life as we careen into the New Year.
For more like this, be sure to stay in touch with Luxe Models on LinkedIn today.