If you’re the type of person who likes to go against the grain and make a statement with their wardrobe, you’re in luck, as this week, Luxe Models pays tribute to everything fabulous with these top five tips to emulate your favourite divas.
Every industry needs its trendsetters; the people who decide what’s in and what’s out – pioneers, if you will. For fashion, those pioneers come in the form of our favourite diva’s, whose innate sense of style has collectively shaped catwalk trends ever since the advent of the modern fashion industry.
Divas are known to make a statement and they’re never afraid of putting themselves out there with a potential fashion misfire. That’s why we love them, they take the risks that we only wish we could take. Sartorially, we live vicariously through our beloved queens of pop.
Take a Few Tips from These Top Five Divas
Every diva has their own unique take on style and their own perspective to bring to the table, and you can learn something from each and every one of them. So what can these following divas teach you about embracing daring fashion?
1) Cher: The Goddess of Pop, Cher is never afraid of loving her wild side, but it’s her makeup that’s truly fantastic. She’s not afraid to adopt bold, beautiful statement makeup that immediately lets you know she’s arrived. Embrace the war paint!
2) Madonna: From the ‘Like a Prayer’ video to the ‘Sex Book’ to her conversion to Kabbalah, Madonna has never been afraid of a little controversy, and you shouldn’t be either. The best diva uses her wardrobe to get people talking!
3) Britney: Pick a Britney Spears video and nine times out of ten, she’ll be showing more skin than fabric. You don’t have to go that far, but take your cue from Britney and find out what flatters your body. A true diva is comfortable in both her own skin and the outfit she’s picked out that day.
4) Beyoncé: Queen B is about the fiercest woman on the planet and she’s mastered the art of hairography. Takes tips from the bootylicious babe herself and embrace large hair. The more spray the use, the better.
5) Lady Gaga: Known for her outrageous outfits, Gaga takes it to another level and so should you. We’re not suggesting you dress up like Kermit or cover your face in lace, but it’s always a good idea to include a statement piece that makes a point. The glitterier, the better!
To find out more about us, and the services we provide, head over to the Luxe Models Facebook page now.